Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 26

Day 26: What are some things that make you feel warm and fuzzy?

Well, for starters, I LOVE baby animals! I can't help but to squee or want to hold them, whether they are tiny puppies or kittens, or polar bears and hippos.

When the boyfriend does something small, but still really thoughtful. Like one time, he was really late getting home, and I couldn't get him to answer the phone at all, and I was REALLY starting to worry he had gotten in a wreck, or something was wrong. I went outside as soon as he got here, and he had stopped and waited in a long line at the drive thru to get me a Dr. Pepper, because he knew that we had run out at home. It was pretty awesome, even though it was mixed with the worry... haha

When I get to spend time with my really close group of friends, I would definitely describe that as warm and fuzzy. No matter how long we have been apart, we are always able to pick right back up where we left off. There is never any awkwardness and we usually spend our time catching up, cuddling/watching movies, or drinking and karaoke. (PS! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!)

Hugs... Hugs make me so happy. They are one of my favorite things for sure. I love the feeling of having someone's arms wrapped around me, the safety it seems to provide, whether it be my safety, or me providing it for someone else (ie my niece).

No comments:

Post a Comment