Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 14

Day 14:
Three confessions of your choice...

Hmm... Ok well this is hard. I'm pretty open with most of my info, but here goes.

#1: On Friday, I got a tattoo based off of Harry Potter. I'm an uber nerd, but because I was afraid it was going to look too gothic, I changed it up a bit, so it is customized and no one else in the world has the same tattoo as me.

#2: I watch Jersey Shore. I really don't like for people to know that, but I love it. I want to be Snookie's best friend. She is so funny, and while she may be dumb, I feel like she has a good heart. She would probably be a better friend than some of the ones I have now... haha

#3: I would say yes

Also, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting. I have a ton on my plate right now. I have a plushie to make, Senior photos to edit, baby shower invitations to design, a cake to design/make for a baby shower, photos to edit from a photo shoot from my friends, ship items for ebay, and to finish revamping my etsy website and to make a ton of jewelry and felt animals to put in my shop.
Plus, I have to actually work. The boyfriend and I have been pretty busy this weekend. I really miss having nothing to do except lay around and watch tv. Also, his schedule change has really screwed things up, for me at least. It has completely thrown my schedule out of wack, but it will be better soon, I think. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment