Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 18

Another tough one!

Day 18: What do you want to be when you get older?

Well, I am older. At least, I am old enough that I should be doing what I "wanted to do when I grew up" at least... And I'm not, not yet anyhow.
I don't really want a traditional job. There are so many things that I want to do. I kindve want to be a Renaissance Woman, a Jack(Jane?)-of-All-Trades if you will. I want to be able to do alot of things, but not actually have to WORK to get money. I want to do the things I love, and the things I'm doing now just aren't it.
I would like to be a chef, a crafter(well, to actually make money off of it anyways), a photographer, a bartender, an artist, a model, a cosmetologist... I want to work as a Disney character in Florida, I want to be a fashionista, I want to own a food truck.
Most of all, I want a job where I can take pride in the things I create, and make people as happy as Libby(my friend's daughter) was when she saw Toodee, the felt animal I made. I want to base all of my future work's integrity on happiness. If I'm not happy and if I'm not making people happy, how can I take pride in anything that I do?
Oh, 6:30 am... you bring out this person I don't like to show people.
I want to make YOU happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment