Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 10

Sorry. I have been really busy Excuses, excuses... anyway

Day 10:
Pet Peeves

My biggest pet peeves have to be bad drivers and leaving cabinet doors open.

Bad drivers are no fun, learn to use your turn signals, don't slam on your brakes, make sure your brake lights work, and don't cut me off.

I HATE when people leave my cabinet doors open. My brothers used to do it growing up, and it just annoys me. Sometimes, the boyfriend does it, but I have him trained pretty well.


I will go update the rest of the days I missed! Sorry!


2 comments:

  1. This is definitely a male thing. Have you seen Date Night. So true. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Date Night, and I kept telling Chris the WHOLE time that is why I hate when people leave the doors open... lol

    ReplyDelete