Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 17

Ok, well I know I dropped the ball again today, but I got a few big things off my plate today. I finished editing the photos for my brother's girlfriend, I finished designing their baby shower invitations, and picked up all the supplies to make the cake for the shower... And I FINALLY finished the repairs/re-making the plush Toodee doll for a friend's daughter. All the while, I've been watching Firefly, a requirement for the new RPG we are starting, Serenity. I can't believe I haven't watched this before. It's one of my new favorite shows. I only have two episodes left and then the movie.

Anyway, to today's assignment... It's kindve a downer...

Day 17: If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on Earth?

This is a super tough one... Considering I'm exhausted and all I really want to do is sleep, that is about all I can think about.. In actuality, I would probably normally say something like: I would spend time with loved ones and cherish our time together... But in reality I would probably want to party pretty hard. Think about it, no hangover or consequences the next morning. I won't go into details, but I would probably try alot of things I haven't ever tried before. And probably let a select few know exactly how I feel.
I think I'm going to get ahead of myself and post the post for today. geez, I'm tired. But seriously, I love you guys. Make me post!




No comments:

Post a Comment