Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 22

I am bad at blogging. They say that the best thing about the 30 day challenge is that it helps to create a habit, so you can blog every day.... I'm just not sure why I can't keep up with it. I need to figure out some way to remind myself.

Day 22:
Do you have any piercings or tattoos?

My ears are pierced, I used to have double holes, and a cartilage piercing but they grew up. I also had a Monroe piercing but had to take it out when I was looking for another job, and it grew up as well. I loved it so much though, that I'm currently trying to find a job where I can get it again, and it won't matter :)

I have two tattoos as of now. I have a heart on my lower back, and a dark mark on my left forearm. They both have pretty special meanings to me, but I feel like everyone is so over hearing about tattoos and meanings... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment