Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dislikes/Likes

Guys... I almost forgot to post today. This is pretty sad, considering that this is only my second day of the thirty days... haha





Slow/bad drivers
Rude customers
Shoplifters
Spiders
Computer Malfunctions
"That" time of the month
Being cold
Raw Onions
Larry The Cable Guy



Wayfarers
Lady Gaga (haters gon hate)
Judging people
Xbox 360
Chocolate
Mexican Food
Baby Animals (squee!!)
Surprises from Chris
Visits from friends
Kisses/hugs from everyone!


Today was a good day, for the most part. I'm overhauling my etsy. I made a new banner, and hope to get some new things for the shop. I spent some time with a friend, and we went to Goodwill and I found some amazing vintage Avon perfumes that hadn't even been opened! And they were still in the ORIGINAL packaging. Talk about beautiful designs... Then I played fashionista for my friend who needed the help... haha
Salsita's for dinner, which is what I had yesterday for dinner, and for lunch! It's an addiction. Oh, also, I totally got hit on last night. It was super sweet because the very attractive guy wrote his number on a Salsita's card and waited outside until we left to try to give it to me. But I had to break his heart and tell him that I was already taken... haha
Day 2- Success :)


No comments:

Post a Comment