Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 8


It's my birthday!

Day 8: Do you read? What are your favorite books?

No, I don't read. I never actually learned how....

Yes, I read. I love to read. I've seriously read like 7 books in the last couple of months.

Starting with my absolute favorites:

Harry Potter series
Jane Eyre
Song of Ice and Fire series
Any Harlan Coben mysteries
The Eldest series

and many,many more. I recently just finished the 4th book of a Song of Ice and Fire, and am waiting in anticipation for the next book to be released this Summer. I am also VERY excited for the HBO series "A Game of Thrones" which starts in next month!

I am currently reading one of Harlan Coben's mystery novels "In the Woods". I'm not even a fan of mystery novels normally, but sometime in 2003 or 2004, I read one of his novels and was captivated. I finished the book in a day, which isn't completely unusual for me. I'm a fast reader, and his thrilling page turner "Tell No One" left me unable to put the book down. His mysteries are the only mystery novels that I've ever been able to read and not figure out the who or why early on.

But again, I'm a huge reader. I have probably read over 500 books since junior high school, when my passion for reading set sale. So I think that it is safe to say I'm a fan of books.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it!!

    I'm also a big fan of Game of Thrones and looking forward to the HBO series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at a middle school, I seem to only read books they like. I just finished Across the Universe by Beth Revis and it is def my new fav SciFi book. Now I am working on The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.

    ReplyDelete