Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7

Another late one... Sorry guys, today was a not-so-good one... It wasn't necessarily bad, but lady cramps on the first day suck. Also, it has officially been my birthday for one hour and one minute, and I decided that it would be appropriate for me to wait (I will explain in a moment).

Day 7: What band or musician is important to you?

Some of you will probably scoff at my choice, but Lady Gaga is really important to me. I have friends who like her music, but believe that she is way over the top. I love it. I LOVE her theatricality. I love that she is insanely weird and doesn't care to hide it. I don't believe that she is trying to copy others, I feel that she is completely comfortable with who she is and who she wants to be. So comfortable that she really does not care what others think. I can only imagine being so comfortable with who I am.

She also is a HUGE advocate for LGBT. I am so passionate about this issue. I have quite a few friends who are gay and I believe they should have every exact right that any other American has. It shouldn't even be a decision decided by a vote. Everyone is supposed to have equal rights, and we obviously don't... Ok, stepping off of my soapbox.

We also share the exact same birthdate and year. It's silly, but I feel as if we share a connection.

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and blog for Day 8 too. Sorry for putting off blogging. I hope to get better at this! haha

Baby, I was born this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment