Monday, March 21, 2011

30 day challenge

I'm a bad blogger. Really, I have the time, I just never put in the effort. So, I've decided to try a 30 day challenge, and we will see if I can stick with it.

Day 1: Write some basic things about yourself

Well... I'm 5'4'', I have blue eyes, and brown hair naturally, but I dye it so often that you will rarely see it brown. I'm 24, and will be 25 next Monday. I'm overweight, but probably the first thing anyone notices about me are my bewbs. It's pretty much a running joke with anyone I meet that I have the biggest boobs ever, and it can get pretty funny.
I love animals. Like seriously, I love animals so much that I would probably be a crazy animal lady if I didn't have a boyfriend who held my reaching/grabbing arms, and squeeing body away from baby animals. I've pretty much had every kind of animal there was to have. I haven't written on here in a really long time, and last time I did, I had a cat, Lily, and guinea pig, Gizmo. Lily and Chris didn't get along, so I gave her back to her original owners who moved back into the country. Gizmo mysteriously died one night. It was all of a sudden, and very tragic. Soon, Chris and I will get a dog. We decided together that our next animal should be a dog, and we really want a pug.... But we have to wait until we move to Austin.
Oh, did I mention we are moving to Austin? We really wanted to move sometime this Summer, but now it looks like it will probably be the winter, or maybe even next year before we get to. Why? Because Beaumont(even though the nightlife is growing) has nothing to offer that Austin doesn't... and Austin has three times as much as Beaumont.
I have one tattoo, on my lower back (think tramp stamp, but not trashy) of a heart. Soon, hopefully before May, I will be getting another tattoo. I have a lot of ideas, and hopefully one will work out.
I work in retail, and if you do, you understand why I don't want to talk about it. For a hot three months or so, I worked at a portrait studio as a photographer, and was instructed to basically cheat people out of money. They also taught us to wheel and deal like a used car salesman, and mistreated employees, so I quit. I bought a professional camera (Nikon D40), and like to think of myself as an pre-amateur photographer. Everyone and their mother's tries to be a photographer, and the most experience I have had is "modelling" for my friend who is an actual schooled(with a degree) photographer, and taking pictures of children at the portrait studio. So far, I have had some fake photo shoots with friends, practiced Senior portraits with my brother's fiance, and candids with my niece.
I make felt animals, paint miniatures, and try to be engaged with whatever my boyfriend finds interesting. In general I'm a nerd, but cuter. I'm one of the biggest fans of Harry Potter that you can imagine. My favorite characters are Hermione Granger and Severus Snape. I recently read the Song of Fire and Ice series and pretty much flipped my lid. They are easily second to my Harry Potter love, but nothing even comes close to those two. I like super cute/weird stuff. I'm like two or three classes away from being fluent in Spanish. I collect really weird things (bottlecaps, corks, tiny animals, owls, penguins, etc).
And that's just a tiny bit about me... lol I could go on for hours (but I'm not so vain to think that you would want to know all about me... haha), and I'm starving, so I'm probably going to go eat some chips and salsa (one of my favorite meals!).
If I don't post, bug me. Make me post. Give me something to post for.

Tomorrow I will be here with 10 dislikes and likes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new background! Makes me want to update my site! :)

    ReplyDelete