Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hmmm

Here's the problem I'm attempting to deal with at the moment. I have too much to write about. I want to write about everything. I also want to use a shorter blog name, so I'm thinking of going with Cupcakes and Unicorns, which is my Etsy store name as well.
I need to take pictures and design my blog, I don't like the whole plain look, but I have a little black rain cloud in the creativity portion of my brain. I know what I want to do, but I'm not sure how to accomplish everything. I need to just man-up and figure it out, instead of whining about it.

I did get my model and his hounds based and glossed, so I have at least accomplished that. And I promise that my next post will have pictures of this small feat. I also added tiny mushrooms, a stump and some flowers the bases, because I didnt like the plain grass look...

So, I'm sorry for not posting frequently. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to make seperate pages for each subject, or just post them all on the same one... Thanks for being patient.

3 comments:

  1. ahah the drawing of the unicorn is genius!
    thank you so much for being the first follower of my blog (I have NEVER had a public blog, it's all new to me!)
    I really like your presentation, you seem to be such a bright person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! Blogging is so much fun! Loving the unicorn!
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background wallpaper! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete